“SPECIAL SESSION IN SOCIAL COMPUTING”
This session is organized as part of the project NOTRE (Network for Social Computing Research – http://notre.socialcomputing.eu/). The NOTRE project is a 3-year project funded by Horizon 2020 Twinning programme – TWINN – 2015.
The session aims to cover the multidisciplinarity of Social Computing area, addressing to several fields like:
- Big data Technology, Natural Language Processing and data visualization
- Computer graphics, Computer animations and Virtual Worlds, Entertainment, Games, Virtual Reality and Educational Technologies
- Social Computing for social exclusion/inclusion
- Social computing and social change
- Online Social Networks and their Analysis
Maria Christofi (from SCRC/GET Lab) and Eva Baka (MIRALab, University of Geneva) will chair the event.
Researchers in the field of social computing who would like to give a talk to this session can send a mail to Eva Barka (firstname.lastname@example.org)